EDULAG is a proudly Mexican company conceived as a visionary and ambitious project by a group of entrepreneurs from different business areas, whom, aware of the growing market of healthy and functional products derived from the Agave, decided to combine their capacities, talent and capital to create a production and marketing company for the Agave Syrup and Agave Inulin, establishing EDULAG, S.A. DE C.V. in October, 2010.
WE ARE A REAL COMPANY, COMMITED WITH OUR PRODUCTS HIGH
QUALITY AND WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND CONSUMERS !
To be a worldwide leading Mexican company in the production of healthy
products derived from agave, supplying high quality products to our clients
through our human team and the use of high tech equipment.
To consolidate EDULAG´s leadership by expanding its influence in the domestic and international market in order to become a successful Mexican company with a solid growth, benefiting our partners, employees and customers.
Our values allow us to set guidelines to achieve our goals:
- Work: It is up to us to make it happen.
- Quality; What we do, we do it right.
- Team work: To empower collective talent
- Leadership: Strong-willed to forge a better future.
- Social Responsibility: Committed with wellness.
We are a 100% Mexican company dedicated to the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of healthy products derived from Agave, committed with:
- The accomplishment of our client's requirements to fulfill their satisfaction.
- Reviewing and re-defining objectives are part of the Continuous Improvement in our company.
- Resource Optimization
- Compliance of law and regulations governing our company and the country where we have presence.
FOOD SAFETY POLICY:
Our staff has been properly trained to perform their tasks along the process chain, following the Continuous Improvement guidelines, in order to produce healthy and safe high quality products suitable for human consumption.
Due to our commitment with our company and clients´ wellness, we work under international standards such as HACCP, monitoring Critical Control Points.
EDULAG encourages its personnel to be honest in their job as well as to prevent, inform and correct any condition that could jeopardize the integrity and safety of our products.